Acclaimed Representation For Auto Accident Survivors
With no shortage of urban areas as well as rural, Massachusetts can prove dangerous for drivers just about anywhere. After a car accident, you should have legal counsel to advise you of your rights, help you avoid accusations of liability and recover the financial compensation you need to move forward.
At Cataldo Law Offices, L.L.C., we serve these functions and more. Our team has over 100 years of combined legal experience serving clients in Norfolk County, throughout the Boston metro area and all of Massachusetts. Car accident injury victims choose us to represent their interests based on our reputation. Plus, our experience and accolades speak for themselves:
- Attorneys Joseph P. Cataldo (“Joe”) and Paul A. Cataldo are AV Preeminent* peer review rated through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating for attorneys
- Joe and Paul are both selected for inclusion in the 2021 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list (Joe has been selected every year since 2014, and Paul every year since 2005)
- Paul has been listed in Best Lawyers in America for 20 consecutive years
- Attorney Cornelius J. Madera, III (“Cory”) was selected to Rising Stars from 2014-2018
You can count on us to advocate steadfastly for you. We do not settle for anything less than what we feel is the maximum compensation you deserve.
We Also Handle The Criminal Side Of Accidents
In addition to injury law, we also have a robust criminal law practice. If your accident involved a reckless driver, we can explain the criminal justice system and how your claim might intersect with it. If the state has accused you of breaking the law while driving – say, by driving under the influence or texting – we can defend you. We have earned a widespread reputation for our strong defense practice and for our history of securing positive results from our clients.
Discuss Our Representation Today
You do not have to shoulder the difficult legal aspects of a motor vehicle accident alone. You can reach out to our skilled lawyers to shoulder it with you. To schedule an initial consultation with one of our team members, please call us at 508-570-2025 or send us an email. We have two convenient locations in Franklin and Wellesley.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.